- Tell your friends, your neighbours and others in your community, young and old, about the competition.
- Create an awareness project or come to us with your creative ideas.
- Download our logo to add to your website, social media or email.
- Like and follow Corfu2021 and join the conversation.
- Share and invite your friends and followers to do the same.
- Add our logo to your profile picture on Facebook or Twitter!
- Sign up to our Newsletter to keep up to date on Corfu2021
What is Capital of Culture?
In 2021, Greece and Romania will host the European Capital of Culture institution. The title shall be given to a Greek city, which, along with a Romanian city, will become the European Capital duet for the year.
Corfu is actively engaged with social and economic challenges leading towards growth and development. The designation of European ‘Capital of Culture 2021’ is part of that process, helping us bring about that transformation.
Join and Share your vision with us!
In order to ensure that Corfu succeeds in moving forward to the next round in the competition, we need your feedback, your involvement your ideas and your participation. We need your dreams.